Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Talking to Dead People : Signs : Finch Farm

5

Tarali,

Thank you. Thank you for being strong while cocooned in a haven of sterility within the city of lights and plastic. Yes, the undead are restless and although typically simple nuisances there have been some fresh dead, shocked with their new state that have been more than a little disturbing. There is "Shark attack guy" who, at Bourbon and St. Peter will fly out of the alley at the tail end of our tour and start simply screaming at the top of his lungs "AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!!!" There is "Rottweiler bit baby" at Bourbon and rue' self explanatory....but the screaming baby is enough to give even myself the chills....it's all fun and games until a baby gets mauled by an oversized dog owned by an undersized owner.

Oh, and there is the "Run over by a goat driven chariot" couple....who just scream "What the..." over and over again. Very bizarre, but it is also clear at this point to me that the animal kingdom is pissed and they are going to take as many of us down as they can with them. I think it has a lot to do with the accelerated global warming...I mean, I know it was coming but there is something unnatural about it being 120 degrees in Coos Bay Oregon for a week in a row...just for example.

As to the operation....I am not ready to pronounce myself recovered...Yes, physically my body has accepted the transplant but we will only really know if the surgery has worked as a lust deterrent when we get back together.

If my dreams are an indicator, it is going to be a losing battle...as we are licking and fucking and sucking and loving, pushing shoving inside each other, reaching for nirvana, getting there, just as my dream is cut short. Fuck that is a tough one....still smarts here in reality.

Suffice to say, I think we can take precautions at first to avoid brushes with the law as a result of our "attraction/addiction" but once we are back in the swing of business as usual...I am not convinced that I can be strong enough to only experience our pleasure behind closed doors. I will try though...I am hopeful and still feel that an eternity in prison is worth an instant of your touch...I long for you and miss you tremendously Tarali...

I am glad that you have your friend "Angel" to help you through it. She sounds interesting...you might try making the sign of the enraged phoenix in her presence, just to be sure she is not one of them. You never can be too safe.

I am drinking crunk juice again...it is addicting, I believe and it keeps the demons at bay.

Speaking of Game show guy...I figured that son of a bitch out. It is Chuck "Fucking" Worley. He showed up again last night and had to use the toilet and announced to us all that he would be back "in two and two" which made it all click for me.

There now are more finches than bats flying at night around here. It is downright creepy. It makes the regular bats aggressive as they are being deprived of their normal meals and it is just frustrating as the finches are everywhere...it is a full scale infestation.

Your mention of a finch farm is disturbing at the very least. Keep following that lead...let me know...remember our tarot card reader said "Follow the finches, your answer waits there." Remember that?

I thought she was full of shit at that point but know better now.

Anyway. I am off to lead another tour, high on the crunk juice and having had a chance to communicate with you.


Tarali, hang in there.

Much love,

Kendall

No comments: