Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Global Warming: Glitter: Constitution

Dearest Kendall ,

I took your advice and found that, not only did Angel know the sign of the enraged phoenix, but she answered with the sign of the perplexed emu... She is something of an expert in animal revolt and we have had several conversations concerning the finches and the possible influence of global warming and human cruelty and indifference toward them that may be spurning the odd behaviors that seem to be running rampant. The productive nature of my conversations with Angel and my desire to see you again are speeding my recovery, I am already eating solids and off of the ivs. I actually got to leave the hospital for a few hours yesterday, this town is really interesting...I am used to the honest hard sense of New Orleans and this place drips insincerity, at first it was a bit unnerving until I gave it a look and set my feelings aside...The visual feast of glitz is something to behold, today I saw a couple wearing nautically themed clothing, lots of gold, both overweight and around 65 or so, sitting next to each other on slot machines completely droned out to the point of not even being conscious...it was more eerie than dead people telling me their secrets...Speaking of, I did make it back to the morgue and found the woman attacked by the beaver, she said it was the most surprised and stunned she had ever been and then it was too late ...I presented this info. to Angel and she is working on analyzing it for us, I am thinking she will be a real asset in solving some of our animal mysteries. Send me any questions you want me to ask her.


I have been thinking about ways to handle our attraction addiction I have a couple of theories...one is if we are to exercise some control, we will diminish what we have, so much of it is the spontaneous and exciting nature of our sexual public encounters. and two is that if we are required by law to change our deviant behavior, is that not unconstitutional? Isn't that some infringement on our personal rights, don't you think we would have a case if we wanted to sue? Why did we ever agree to this shit? I hope you are feeling better and I know we will solve this and when we see each other unabashed passion my love.


I will keep you posted on Angels progress on the analyzing of the animal revolt info. and I am going to try and talk to some more people who are recently dead, that could be fun...keep your eye on Chuck'fucking'Woolery he's pretty slick. I will be out again tomorrow and thinking of you and the body that for now is hauntingly far away.

Love, Tara "LargeAl missin' Sutch

No comments: