Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Surgery - Lust - Angel

4

Dearest Kendall,

Your letter finds me in recovery from another surgery. My body won't accept the changes we are trying to inflict upon it...Dr. F made mention of an alternative procedure but for now I must accept that even though for you success, I must go back to the prior insatiable neediness that got us into trouble before. Our only hope is that because you are changed, we can find some more resistance or at least discression...life is funny don't you think? The thing that gives the most pleasure is also the source of the most pain. Because it isn't my fault that my body is rejecting the transplant, it is still in keeping with our legal agreement and as long as we can avoid being lewd and lascivious, we should avoid any jail time...I don't know how to do that, I think I can until I see you and then I am drawn into a space that is safe and alone no matter where we are, and I know I can't stop wanting you, that's just silly. The nurse 'Angel' agreed that there's a good chance that after my recovery is complete, you and I will still be fine so I am hopeful...but in pain and longing for your touch...

As for lights, no, I can't see anything but a suspended TV. I am quite sure that the goal of the hospital is to create such an isolating environment that there is a greater desire to leave...I may have been hallucinating but that last time I saw Mandy and Allison, I could have sworn their teeth were whiter and they were talking about raising finches, a finch farm idea that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, they said it was a project for their class on domestication of animals, and when I asked some questions, they both got really quiet and then changed the subject...I wondered why Beth wasn't with them and they said there had been an unfortunate accident with the finches and she wouldn't be around for a while and again when I pressed for a why, I was met with silence and then they left...I have been trying to reach them by phone but to no avail, they won't pick up, I wonder who their professor is...that would be someone I could ask about the finches...

I could use some Large Al about now, and I would love to feel the air and have a drink with you but alas, I am restricted to clear liquids at this point and the stale sterile air of this place is sickening and empty...I miss you. So with the tour going so well, you must be feeling some satisfaction, I know that everyone in the 'office' loves it when you are 'on' because it lowers the suspicious nature of their other endeavors, speaking of, have you heard anything about our next assignment? I realize that timing is still in question but have they given you any info. on weather or not we get to do any investigating this time? I know they love using our theatrical talents for all of the dramatic torture of those who owe, but I like the intrigue of finding and evaluating the 'clients' too...just wondering. I always question the return tourers because I get a sense that there is more to it than just interest in Vampires, although you are pretty damned good at spinning a yarn, it is very attractive, I would repeat your tour every hour of everyday but we are talking about strangers who have less sexual interest in you than me...anyway, keep your guard up my love. If game show host guy and book guy keep coming be suspicious...

Oh yummy, they just brought me some jello and broth. At least I can walk around now, I am spending as much time as I can on my feet as they say it will speed my down time and get me home sooner and there is nothing I want more than to be home with you, while I was walking on the basement floor, I got the feeling I was being watched as I walked past the morgue, I looked up to see a huge male nurse staring at me and not smiling so I smiled weakly at him and he turned and walked away, it's like he could sense that I commune with the dead, I did receive your third eye messages, thanks, you look great too...and the freshly dead have so much to say! I didn't take much time there because I am not up to the task right now but I am resolved to head down there every chance I get so I can practice, maybe I can learn something new for my tours to scare the shit out of people...oh and there was one voice among them (the dead) that was saying something about a vicious beaver attack from her kitchen table?????

It's time for me to rest, Angel was trying to convince me that the mullet is making a comeback and to prove it, she went out and got one, hilarious, so now my nurse has a mullet and she thinks I should get one...I hope I don't give in while under the influence of the pain medication, would you still kiss me if I have a mullet? have some of that gumbo for me...say hi to Large Al and above all, get crunked and write it to me. I miss our life but am amused by the chapter I am in.
Love Tara' python missin' Sutch

No comments: