Monday, August 27, 2007

Rap Sheets and Game Show Hosts

3

Tarali,


It is very hot and humid here, which is to say, normal. The Vampire Tours have been sold out each of the last three nights, so I am drinking Crunk Juice again. Right now I am at the Crunky Swashbuckler and scribbling this down in my journal. I had to come here as it is a happy place and of course the soothing presence and sounds of Large Al. I may be going crazy but I am starting believe that I am beginning to have "regulars" unfortunately. The terrified guy with the book and the game show host guy both now have taken the tour FOUR TIMES...I think. The surgery has been fucking with my head some, as it reversed metabolism and polarized the magnetic energy internally I guess I should have expected some mental backlash.


We had to do something...or try. Our sexual attraction landed us in the loony bin one too many times. And to have a public nudity rap sheet in New Orleans AT ALL, let alone one as lengthy and detailed as ours is beyond deviant, even sociopath.

Hopefully somehow the surgery and pancreatic/ endocrine gland switch will indeed lead to a desired effect. So long as Dr. F was on the Up and not fucking with us.


You asked about Finchy. Well, I have not seen the man again but I have seen finches slowing growing in numbers. They seem to be organized. I saw several dozen of them flying in the shape of a southern flag just yesterday out by the art museum. I was on my way to see "Depressy" to try and pick him up with a little hot gumbo from Jacques.


Your comment on the animals is more chilling than even my best night of performing a vampire tour. I did scare someone last night bad enough they bailed on the tour! That is always an accomplishment of sorts. The boss thinks it's a hoot when they try to get a refund. "So, you want your money back because the vampires of new Orleans tour was tooo scary?" Come on!


I am concentrating, sending you images and love through my third eye, bouncing thoughts and love and lust (not convinced the surgery has "worked" but won't know until we actually see one another again according to Dr. F.) I see you in my mind, with me, in the throes of passion on the 35th floor as the clock strikes nigh and the wolves howl from the bay and the singing man on the bike doesn't ask for spare change....it is in this hour that I will be there.


Tell me more about this nurse. Has Dr. F stopped by? Are his teeth still super super white? That was always a good source of amusement between us. How about Mandy and Allison and Beth? Your friends from the college all with names that have been Pop Songs? Oh, and can you see the lights of Vegas from your room?


-Large Al just jumped into "My Girl" hand motions and all


Love, Kendall

No comments: