Thursday, September 6, 2007

Loopholes, I See Dead Animals, Creature Feature

Tarali,

I am elated at the news that you are now mobile. It means we are that much closer to reuniting. I am counting the days. I have to say for being such an apparent sexual deviant that aside from the dreams (Last night you were giving me glorious head while I ordered us hand grenades at the Tropical...we then proceeded to lick suck and fuck each other silly up on the balcony while being showered with beads by the rabid crowd below. There was one point in which you and I were we were facing each other, you had your legs wrapped around me and I was standing, holding you in the air with my hands on your ass, like a perfectly balanced love churning pleasure giving machine...then I woke up. FUCK!) my life has been very blasé. The prior sexually charged existence has been relegated to dream land and to our written communications. There is an emptiness without you here and I long for your return.

In fact, I went to see a lawyer yesterday to see how enforceable the "no sex in public" rule is. I mean it's Bourbon Street...nudity is encouraged and helps local vendors sell beads... Who is being hurt in this scenario? He seemed to agree to a point but then cited six or seven of the arrests on my record that he said "Went waaaaaaaay beyond decent public nudity." Then he brought up the Mardi Gras Fuck Float again. Ok, so maybe being part of the parade and having intensely pleasurable sex for three hours on the motorized bed with wheels was not the most "discreet" move on our side. Then again, aside from a few uptight Christians and a couple children (What parent would take their kids to Mardi Gras anyway? They are the real criminals if you ask me!) the crowd seemed to sincerely enjoy our float. Anyway, there is some legislation that was passed back in the 30's that just might contain a loophole that would allow us to go about our free fucking ways. It seems that all we would have to do is check into a Looney bin for a couple of months and then once released, we would be allowed to go about our business via a "devil made me do it" stipulation. It is a little confusing but he assured me that "it is real" and that he will do some more research.

I am very excited about the fact that Angel knew the appropriate response to the sign of the Enraged Phoenix. The other day a tourist was a little too scared, like STAGED scared, and I got suspicious and threw the enraged phoenix at him and he responded with a wicked Sullen Snake. We had another round of crunk juice together after the tour. His name is Mick and I like him. He only has one eye, which made the Sullen Snake all the more impressive. He has a peg leg and he hates pirates. Perfect. He is a private investigator that has been asked to track several ambassadors of "The Mouse"...who apparently are looking to turn this place into a plastic perfect carnival.

Speaking of perfect plastic carnivals, the tours are getting stranger still. Bob Barker showed up on a tour two nights ago. He said he wanted to take the tour because "the price is right." Last night Pat Sajack showed up on my tour....unreal. And earlier this evening it was Chuck "Fuckin" Woolrey again! What in the hell? I could not help it and I am sure that the boss man is going to come back at me on this but I snapped. I slammed the tan man against a brick wall and asked him "Is this just a game to you?" He laughed smugly and said.."Well, yes. It is. I need to freshen up. I'll be back in two and two." He returned shortly with a Hurricane and a knowing smile.

More on how that tour concluded in a minute.

It is hotter than hell here. Even The Dungeon doesn’t provide relief from the blistering heat. The finches continue to fly at night. I followed a huge swarm of them yesterday but as it is dark they are very hard to track. I am considering catching one and putting a tracking device on it's ankle. I keep thinking about the tarot reader's advice and need answers...not more and more questions.

You are in a very vulnerable position love. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I suggest continuing to approach Angel with a touch of caution. The Perplexed Emu sign is ripe with potential double meaning, and although glorious it is the mystery that concerns me, if only a little bit. She does sound like a great potential ally. Where was she trained? Does she know about our situation? What is her feeling on finches? What are the animals really planning?
These are a few questions that leap to mind.


Ok, so back to the tour earlier this evening. I apologize for the meandering quality of my writing but I just finished my third cup of Crunk Juice and am doing my best. Ok, so Chuck was there, smiling smugly. I saw the shark bite victim, the rottwieler baby and goat chariot couple, all as usual. But as I approached the blood drinker brother building I noticed four freshly deads...hanging out on the street level corners of the building as if guarding it. One of them was the victim of a freak lama stampede, another the unfortunate recipient of a tom cat clawing...said his pet got "Cat Scratch Fever"....another was gored by a bison on the outskirts of new york . This guy just kept going "OWE! Yo yo yo, dat hurts-n-shit OWE!" Finally there was a lady there that says she was run over by her own dog. The dog apparently had been in the car, it was hot and he was pissed off at her. She made the mistake of leaving the keys in the car and Vroooooom.

So the building was being guarded by these very informative recently killed by animal people. At this point directly behind the group there was a incredible howl. This was a piss your pants howl...blood curdling. It wiped the smug look right off of Chuck's face. That got their attention...and mine. I have never heard anything like it. There was an animalistic wet snarling component to the howl that was a little too real.

My eyes then flitted up to the blood drinkers room and on the balcony, real as real can be stood a vampire. Cloak, teeth, yellow eyes, slicked back hair. Frozen yet solid as hell...staring past our group and to the rooftop behind us. I did a double take...he was still there Tarali. I thought, "Did the boss man set this shit up? This is incredible." The tourists were screaming, they could feel the evil dripping off of this guy, when another howl, this time closer and louder erupted behind us. I whirled around and glimpsed something....something animal, primal...a smell, the fear crept through me. I turned back to the balcony but the Vampire was gone. Knowing that the Werewolf is of course the sworn enemy of the Vampire has me shaking and questioning everything..or maybe it is all of the taurine in my system...I am considering giving that scared Japanese student a call or email. He ordered our book online, so I should be able to look him up...maybe he has some answers.

Maybe I need to lay off of the crunk Juice. I don't know. Tarali, all I do know is, I want you.

Please stay in touch. Your letters are what "barely" keep me sane.

Love,

Kendall

No comments: